Figuring out how to tear down a pop up blind can be a bit tricky your first time out, but once you figure out how to do it, it’s a simple, 2-minute process. See the steps below for a breakdown on how to fold the Turret Pop Up Blind by KillZone Hunting.
- Pull out all of the stakes around the outside of the blind.
- Remove the poles from inside the blind. Undo the hook and loop fastener that attaches the poles to the roof. Pull the poles out of the corner pockets and pull apart the sections to fold them. Set the poles aside.
- Make sure all the windows and doors are closed before tearing down the pop up blind.
- Fold the blind in half by grabbing two corners of the blind and pushing one corner into the center of the blind. You now have two sides of the blind facing you.
- Grab the ends of the blind and fold it in half again. You now have one side of the blind facing you.
- Grab the ends of the blind and fold it in half one more time to make a sort of figure-eight pattern.
- Hold the pop up blind together with one hand and fold in one end of the blind, grabbing it with the hand holding the blind together.
- Fold in the other end of the blind to form a complete circle.
- Tighten up the circle if necessary, and stuff the excess material into the blind so that it doesn’t catch on the bag.
- Place the folded blind, poles, and stakes into the storage bag and zip it up for hands-free backpack carrying.
See the pop up blind video for more instructions.
- How to Set Up a Pop Up Ground Blind – Get your blind set up in no time with these step-by-step instructions.